The default audiobook and podcast editing package includes up to 1 hour of final recorded voice audio. The average rate is $120 PFH (per finished hour).
How it Works
- Select your package with optional upgrades and complete the no-obligation quote submission process.
- Complementary Project Evaluation: Discuss your project with us in detail.
- Approve your quote and pay a deposit.
- Send your prepared audio file(s) to email@example.com.
- Start Project: Within 2 to 5 days (depending on the selected package), we’ll send you an audio mix for review.
- Completion: Upon approval, you will get the final high-quality wav file mix(s) and stems.
Note that the project timeframe does not start from the order date. Your files will be reviewed and the project will start when confirmed.
✅ Audiobook Editing Package Includes
Note: It’s important that your narration is recorded at the best quality possible in order to meet Audibles‘ detailed specifications. We will review the quality of your recorded narration and give any feedback if necessary before starting the project. At times if we find the quality of the recorded material does not meet standards, we may refund you and give feedback to better the recording.
- STARTING PACKAGE: The default package includes up to an hour of final edited audio content, proofing to script, and mastering.
- EDITING: We reduce any room tone & remove mouth clicks or extraneous breaths. We fix any pacing issues and ensure that your narration is fully audible for the listener.
- PROOFING: During the editing process, we may note any skipped, repeated, or mispronounced words. Any mistakes are listed and sent to you for pick-ups. Once you re-recorded and sent the new files, the lines are reinserted into the finished project. This is considered a count towards your revisions.
- MASTERING: The mastering process is the last step before delivery. Audio processing such as EQ, compression, limiting, normalization, and other enhancements are implemented.
- 4 FREE REVISIONS: Additional revisions are $10/each.
- You own 100% of our work.